M. M. K. Enterprises Hiring For Civil Engineers | For Civil Site Engineer | Diploma, B.Tech/B.E.
The M. M. K. Enterprises Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the M. M. K. Enterprises Recruitment For Civil Site Engineers.
About M. M. K. Enterprises
Our company was launched by Mr. R. Bhagia in the year 1994. Mr. Bhagia has deep expertise in the projects domain having worked at India’s leading EPC company Larsen & Toubro for 12 years in a variety of roles, prior to founding Kushal group. Mr. Bhagia holds a BE. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai and is a Mumbai University Gold Medallist. In 2018 Mr. Bhagia was joined by his son Kushal Bhagia. Kushal has successfully run an EdTech startup – Nayi Disha Studios and has worked for India’s leading professional online education company -UpGrad, where he was leading Corporate Business Development and recruitments for UpGrad students. He holds a BE Mechanical from BITS Pilani, Goa Campus.
M. M. K. Enterprises Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Site Engineer
We are having Job Opening for Anywhere in India for the position of Civil Site Engineer on Contract
- Overseeing and directing all Civil and structural related construction works as directed by the civil construction manager.
- Experience in supervision for R.C.C Chimney construction by Slip-form method & tank Foundations etc.
- Experience in supervision of power plant structures like T.G Foundation, Transformer foundations, ID Fan Foundations, electrical building, HRSG foundations, BOP & other pipe rack foundation and other steel structures installation.
- Supervision of all onsite and offsite constructions activity of civil sub-contractor to ensure efficiency and quality in project execution.
- Ensure that the construction work by civil sub-contractor is strict as per the construction schedule & daily follow up.
- Close site Coordination, monitoring of subcontractor direct and indirect construction workforce.
- Coordination with other agencies for hindrance free job execution by a subcontractor.
- Evaluate the Selection of equipment, machinery, materials, and tools and track project material deliveries based on schedule & inventory.
- The study, understand and meet the contractual conditions during a performance, Understanding the value of safety & ensuring the safety of Men & machinery.
- Ensuring on the HSE Implementation & safety permits by subcontractors for excavation/scaffolding & analyzing/educating other hazards situation etc.
- Review the work progress of the civil sub-contractor on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily internal and external reports pertaining to plan vs actual job status & updating.
- Reporting to the city manager on a daily basis to plan ahead to prevent problems/backlogs on material deliveries/progress and resources, supporting subcontractor /site management in resolving any emerging execution issues.
- Ensure quality construction standards and use proper construction technique as per the Standards and policies followed by MHPS.
- Coordinate with the design office for the drawings and documents to ensure the timely completion of construction works.
- Reporting to Civil Manager regarding the progress, catch up plans, important issues, etc.,
- Evaluate civil sub-contractors quality and workmanship.
KEY REQUIREMENTS –
- Knowledge of construction management process, reading design drawings, means and methods of construction in Power projects, Understanding the cost impact of each civil related activity related to the Power & Industrial plant projects.
- Knowledge of building products, construction materials, rules and regulations related to construction in India, quality standards.
- Experience in preparation of measurement sheets and supporting/ obtaining certification from the customer & evaluate /review of sub-contractor R.A (Running Account) Bills as per the construction progress, preparation of concrete pour cards, preparation of quality checklists related to civil construction and erection.
- Experience in quantity estimation of civil construction works including but not limited to concreting, excavation, backfilling, finishing works.
Educational Qualification – Diploma, B.Tech/B.E.
Employment Type – 1 Yr Contract Extendable Further on Direct Company Payroll
Experience: 3 Yrs. +
Salary – Not Disclosed.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Bengaluru, Uttarpradesh Other