Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro (Walk-In) Hiring Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro (Walk-In) Hiring Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro (Walk-In) Hiring Engineers
Position – Construction Managers, Execution Engineers, Planning Managers, EHS, QA/QC
Construction Manager / Execution –
Execution exp. in Lift irrigation, canal, large diameter pipelines projects, intake structures, elevated reservoirs, sump, and pump houses, Water supply and water treatment plants preferred; treatment plants, sewerage pipelines (including laying, testing and commissioning) & non-revenue water. Knowledge of Quality & safety procedures, desirable. Positions are based at our project sites.
Planning Manager –
Planning exp. in Water treatment plants /Irrigation/ Canal projects is desirable. Experience in Planning/ Scheduling, billing & costing. Experience in Project Planning tools like Primavera and MS Projects. Responsible for overall Coordination involving, Project Planning, Planning of Resources and budget for large volume projects. Client & Contractor Billing, Monitoring, Co-Ordination, Client Liasoning, ERP. Project planning, monitoring, budgeting, cost control, JCR. Preparation of Progress Curve, Planning Package, Sub-contractors management. Positions are based at our project sites
EHS Manager / Engineer –
- Ensure construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations.
- Work closely with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Implements approved SHE Plan (Process, Procedure, Work Instruction, Audit Checklist, Programs)
- Assesses risk associated with activities and determine the control measures.
- Ensure compliance with statutory SHE requirements.
- Investigate and report all accidents/incidents and near misses.
- Maintain requisite medical aids/firefighting equipment.
- Plan and conduct Internal Safety & Health Management training programs, screening of workmen, induction to implement SHE Plan and promote awareness.
- Responsible for Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA) for critical activities and assists SHE Director in compiling comprehensive hazards list.
- Investigates and reports all accidents / incidents / dangerous occurrences / near misses.
Coordinate all investigations (Near miss cases / Reportable LTI / Dangerous Occurrence / Fatality / Environment related incidents) along with EHS Management team.
- To promote the working of Site SHE Committees and to act as an advisor to such committees
- Capable of independently handling EHS Roles & responsibilities a Package.
- Should possess Sound knowledge of NEBOSH, MIOSH etc.
QA / QC Manager/ Engineer –
- Implement the QA/QC management system at the site
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site subcontractors and vendors coordinate all non-destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the customer representative on all quality matters
- Coordinate all receipt inspections
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete for site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the project’s subcontractors QC personnel
- Elaborating inspection and test programs
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are the current status
- Interpretation of standards and codes used in the respective discipline of specialization in Civil
- Experience in QA/QC in Construction Industry and handling QMS Management functions in construction Projects Preferably water-related projects
- Certification: ISO Certified Lead Auditor is preferred
Positions are based at our project sites. Candidates must be willing to relocate anywhere in India
Designation, salary & benefits will be commensurate with qualification and experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
Please bring along with you a copy of detailed resume, two passport-size photographs, Original & 1 set of Xerox copy of certificates supporting your academic qualifications and experience and last 3 months pay slip.
- Pls, do not appear if you have already been interviewed by L&T Water in the past 1 Year.
- Also if you have worked in L&T earlier, you are not eligible to appear for this interview.
- Candidates who are working on service provider rolls will NOT be interviewed in this drive.
Educational Qualification –
- Criteria for Construction Manager, Execution Engineer, Planning, EHS & QA/QC:
Candidates msut have 4 Years FULL-TIME 1st Class – BE/B.Tech Civil/Mechanical from AICTE/UGC approved university or 3 Yeras FULL-TIME First Class Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education. Mandatory 1st class throughout academics (10th & 12th)
- If B.E qualified – Minimum 3 Years to 15 Years Experience,
- If Diploma qualified – Minimum 5 Years to 20 Years Experience
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Bengaluru
Website – www.aparnaconstructions.com
- Date of Interview – 16th March 2019 (Saturday) between 09:30 am and 05:00 pm
- Place of Interview: Hyderabad (Location will be intimated only for registered candidates)
If you meet our criteria contact us for the venue and time of interview on the below numbers
Registration will be open from 11th March 2019 and will close on 15th March 2019 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Contact number for Tele-registration: 040 – 2368 7158 / 040 2368 7163 (Sources)