Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Project Manager/ Project Director (industrial Water and Large Water BU)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including:
- Understand the scope of the project.
- Independently Planning, sequencing & Execution of Lift Irrigation, Gravity irrigation, Tank Irrigation including the construction of associated structures, Canals, Barrages, Reservoirs, Pipe laying, etc.
- Responsible for Budget Development & Cost Control, Developing Schedules, Liasoning with clients, Resource
- Management, Risk Analysis, and mitigation.
- End to end responsibility for timely completion and Profitability
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, manpower etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Review the quality (QA/QC) of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Ensuring high standards of EHS.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Should able to negotiate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Ensure all the necessary statutory compliance at site.
- Able to identify subcontractors to mobilize required numbers labors at the project site.
- To maintain a worthy relationship with the clients
The Project Manager should demonstrate the following competence:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve the problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/ data/ information/ activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Civil
Experience: 20 – 25 Years
Salary – INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 10
Location – PAN India