Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil, Mechanical Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineer
Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil, Mechanical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil, Mechanical Engineers
Positions – Project Manager – Water Supply
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including:
- End to end responsibility of timely completion of projects.
Understand the scope of the project, planning, sequencing & execution of Water projects.
- Responsible for cost control, developing schedules, liaising with clients, resource management, risk analysis, and mitigation.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, manpower etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Ensuring high standards of EHS.
- Review the quality (QA/QC) of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Should able to negotiate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Ensure all the necessary statutory compliance at site.
- Able to identify subcontractors to mobilize required numbers labors at the project site.
- To maintain worthy relationship with the clients.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Civil
Experience: 18 – 25 Years
Salary – INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 10
Location – PAN India