Larsen & Toubro Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager / Project Director | Civil Engineers
The Larsen & Toubro Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Limited Hiring For Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager/ Project Director
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including:
* End to end responsibility of timely completion of projects.
* Understand the scope of the project, planning, sequencing & execution of water projects.
* Responsible for cost control, developing schedules, liasoning with clients, resource management, risk analysis, and mitigation.
*Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
* Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, manpower, etc)
required to complete the project.
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
* Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
* Ensuring high standards of EHS.
* Review the quality (QA/QC) of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
*Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
* Should able to negotiate with vendors and subcontractors.
* Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
* Ensure all the necessary statutory compliance at site.
*Able to identify subcontractors to mobilize required numbers labors at the project site.
*To maintain a worthy relationship with the clients.
The Project Manager should demonstrate the following competence:
Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve the problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. & M.Tech in Civil
Experience: 18 – 22 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Chennai