- Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 | Lower Division Clerk Posts | Total 54 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.10.2019 | Apply @ lakshadweep.gov.in
- Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019:
- Administration of Lakshadweep Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Lakshadweep Administration Career Eligibility Details:
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 | Lower Division Clerk Posts | Total 54 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.10.2019 | Apply @ lakshadweep.gov.in
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 – Administration of Lakshadweep has released the recruitment notification for Lower Division Clerk Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Administration of Lakshadweep
The early history of Lakshadweep is unwritten. What now passes for history is based on various legends. Local traditions attribute the first settlement on these islands to the period of Cheraman Perumal, the last king of Kerala. When his disappearance was discovered, search parties went after him in sailing boats and left for the shores of Mecca, in search of the king from different places. It is believed that one of these sailing boats of Raja of Cannanore was struck by a fierce storm and they were shipwrecked on the island now known as Bangaram. From there they went to the nearby island of Agatti. Visit the official website of Lakshadweep Administration i.e lakshadweep.gov.in
Lakshadweep Administration Job Vacancies 2019:
Administration of Lakshadweep Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Lakshadweep Administration Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 54 vacancies allotted for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019. All the candidates should hold a Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this Lakshadweep Administration job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit must be 18 – 30 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Administration of Lakshadweep 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Administration of Lakshadweep|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 20,200/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Last Date||14th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Administration of Lakshadweep Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk – 54 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details –
- For General candidates – 20 Posts
- For ST candidates – 34 Posts
Lakshadweep Administration Career Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
Essential Qualification –
- Candidates must have completed their 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should have Skill Test only on Computer and aspirants must e able to English Typing 35 Words per Minute (Time Allowed 10 Minutes)
Desirable Qualification –
- Candidates should have a certificate course in computer application for a minimum period of 3 months by any Govt. Recognized Institution.
Age limit – (As on 14th October 2019)
- 18 – 30 Years
Age Relaxation –
- Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Age Relaxation in detailed.
Salary details of Administration of Lakshadweep Recruitment:
- Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of amount to fill the application form of Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Administration of Lakshadweep Posts for Lower Division Clerk Posts:
Selection Procedure of Administration of Lakshadweep for Lower Division Clerk Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Examination
- Pass in the Typing Test
Administration of Lakshadweep is based on two-stage –
- Stage – I – This stage is Written Competitive Examination. The total marks will be 100. It consists of 100 multiple choice objective type questions carrying one mark each which will have to be answered in two hours. The level of questions will be of Plus-2 standard.
- Stage – II – This stage is of qualifying in nature. It will consist of a Skill test on the computer. The time allowed is 10 minutes. Speed is 35 words per minute 10500 KDPH.
How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Administration of Lakshadweep Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Lakshadweep Administration i.e lakshadweep.gov.in
- Click on -> Notices -> Recruitments -> Applications are invited from eligible local candidates of Lakshadweep in the prescribed format to fill up the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, U.T. of Lakshadweep Administration under the direct recruitment through open competitive examination.
- Read the given Instruction carefully and apply for the post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment they may send their duly filled application form and send it to the given postal address on –
Postal Address –
The Director (Services) UTL Administration Lakshadweep Secretariat Kavaratti Island — 682 555.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to apply for this recruitment – 13th September 2019
- Last Date to apply for this recruitment – 14th October 2019
Detailed Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here