- KPSC Recruitment 2020 | Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts | Total 106 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.kpscrecruitment.in
- KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Details:
- KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
KPSC Recruitment 2020 | Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts | Total 106 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.kpscrecruitment.in
KPSC Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission
The Office of the Central Appointments Board, which is part of Mysore (now Karnataka) Government Ministry, has followed the Government Ministry Manual for office procedures. Public Service Commissioner’s office and the office of the Public Service Commission tests are also competitive, departmental action is necessary to carry out tests, such as the recruitment and notifications continued. Visit the official website of KPSC i.e www.kpscrecruitment.in
KPSC Job Vacancies 2020:
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts 2020. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of KPSC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 106 vacancies allotted for KPSC Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their Graduate, Any Degree from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this KPSC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy Check Advertisement for age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for KPSC Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Karnataka Public Service Commission 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
KPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group A & Group B (Gazetted Probationers)|
|Qualification||Graduate, Any Degree|
|Salary||As Per Norms of Organization|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Starting Date||6th February 2020
|Last Date||6th March 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
Group A –
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 3 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 2 Posts
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 2 Posts
Group B –
- Tahsildar Grade II – 50 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer – 7 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent – 6 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise – 5 Posts
- Assistant Director (Food) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Director of Audit of Co-operative Societies – 14 Posts
- Labour Officer – 4 Posts
- Assistant Director (Tourism) – 11 Posts
KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must haveGraduate, Any Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisements to know about educational qualifications in detail.
Age limit: Check Advertisement
Salary details of Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- As Per Norms of Organization.
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay a fee to fill the application form of KPSC Recruitment 2020.
- General – Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B – Rs. 300/-
- Ex-Military Person – Rs. 50/-
Selection Process for Karnataka Public Service Commission Posts 2020 for Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts:
Selection Procedure of Karnataka Public Service Commission for the Group A & B (Gazetted Probationers) Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of KPSC i.e www.kpscrecruitment.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 6th February 2020
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 6th March 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here (Will activate on 6th February 2020)