- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 | Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts | Total 135 Vacancy | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.konkanrailway.com
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019:
- KRCL Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Konkan Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 | Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts | Total 135 Vacancy | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and the Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth, a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations. Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit, and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long-cherished dream of the people of the region possible. Visit the official website of Konkan Railway i.e www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Job Vacancies 2019:
KRCL Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Konkan Railway Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 135 vacancies allotted for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E, Diploma, Graduation from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE are eligible to apply for this Konkan Railway job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 21 – 25 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for KRCL 2019 recruitment is available on the official website. Recruitment in Konkan railway is provided on our website is given below.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Apprentice – Graduate, Diploma|
|Qualification||B.E, Diploma, Graduation|
|Salary||Rs. 3,542 – 4,984/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka|
|Age Limit||21 – 25 Years|
|Last Date||30th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
KRCL Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Trainee Apprentice – Graduate, Diploma – 135 Posts
Department-Wise Vacancy Details –
- BE – 30 Posts
- BE – 30 Posts
- BE – 18 Posts
- BE – 5 Posts
- Diploma – 24 Posts
- Diploma – 28 Posts
State-City Wise Vacancy Details –
- Maharashtra – 79 Posts
- Madgaon – 18 Posts
- Karwar – 38 Posts
Konkan Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must have four years bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics
- Candidates must have a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial / Automobile/ Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
NOTE – Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age for others – 25 Years
Age Relaxation – (In Upper age limit)
- For SC/ ST candidates – 5 years
- For OBC candidates – 3 years
Salary details of KRCL Recruitment:
- Graduate Engineers – Rs. INR 4,984/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Holders – Rs. INR 3,542/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019
- Gen/ OBC – INR 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Selection Process for KRCL Posts 2019 for Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts:
Selection Procedure of KRCL for the Trainee Apprentice – Graduate & Diploma Posts will be based on Merits
Requirements for applying –
The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form –
- Active email ID and Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Enrolment/Registration details of Apprenticeship portal (if any).
How to Apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of KRCL Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Konkan Railway i.e www.konkanrailway.com
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to send their all related documents to the required address given below –
Postal Address –
The Office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 27th September 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 30th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here