Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Planning Manager
The Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd
Knight Frank LLP is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank, and together with its New York-based global alliance partner, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, operates from over 411 offices, in 59 countries, across six continents and has over 13,000 employees.
Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Manager
- Circulation of agenda for the meeting to be held by the construction/contract/client in advance to the stakeholders
- Preparing and circulating the monthly and weekly progress report
- Maintaining records of Drawing tracker
- Maintaining records of Minutes of Meeting
- Maintaining records of Test reports
- Maintaining records of statutory approvals/ permissions
- Maintaining records of Vendor Invoice Tracker
- Maintaining records of Vendor Payment Tracker
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 9 – 10 Year
Salary – INR 13,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Bengaluru, Hyderabad