Apply now for the KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KMV Projects
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Quality inspection of residential buildings
- Implement a quality plan and ISO procedures on site.
- Setting up and managing the site QC Lab.
- Stage-wise implementation of quality as per contract specifications.
- Arrange/establish concrete mix design on site for various grades of concrete
- Study of item specifications in the contract.
- Material testing as and when required from the external lab, Identify and report deviations
- Prepare material testing checklist, maintaining cube register, material sampling register, waterproofing register, rejected material register, slump register, etc.
- Coordinating with external agencies for carrying out the specialized work as per specifications.
- To ensure that record all documents and files as per ISO norms are maintained.
- Calibrations of testing equipment, batching plant, weigh batchers etc.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience: 5 to 15 years
Location: Vijayawada, Dibrugarh, Nagpur