KMV Projects Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers | Manager/Sr. Manager – Project| Civil Engineers
The KMV Projects Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KMV Projects Limited
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking the construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
KMV Projects Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers
Positions – Manager/Sr. Manager – Project
- Management & Execution of entire site project – preferably infrastructure building projects.
- Perform a Key Role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Independent yet able to handle team dynamics and collaborate effectively with other members of the team.
- Develop the objectives/goals of each team member and assign individual responsibilities.
- Preparation of monthly client bills & effective follow-up for the same.
- Looking after all the work like the excavation of rock, earth filling for embankment including slope protection.
- Negotiating the rates and finalizing the sub-contractor.
- Finalizing the sub-contractor.
- Preparing Inspection and test plans, Method statements for the works to be executed on-site.
- Prepare and review the weekly and monthly Program and progress with consultants & clients.
- Managing all the sub-contractors working on site.
- Monitoring the progress of work according to the clients’ requirement.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Liasioning with client and consultants.
- Maintain relationship with external entities – contractors, government agencies, vendors, consultants, proper systems implementation sub-contract system, information technology, quality, safety, and environment.
- Managing the client interface in terms of deliverables, grievances, issues.
- Monitoring all structural/civil engineering aspects of the project to ensure compliance with approved drawings, specifications, and applicable standards, regulations.
- Experience in Execution, Planning, Billing & Co-ordination of Building Projects, candidates having building construction preferably (GOVERNMENT PROJECTS) will be given preference.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Project Coordination procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Good interpersonal, communication and man-management skills. Able to motivate a team within a matrix-type organization
Review and monitor variations to the work to mitigate time and cost impacts for any required changes.
- Guide and ensure effective development of schedule and cost control formats for the project and budget monitoring purpose
- Develop and implement the process for defining the BOM/BOQ and regularly updating the same concurrently to the design changes/deviations/variations.
- Project management reporting to identify potential claims and other project issues, demobilize project, resources, equipment on completion, ensuring smooth project closure activities – surplus material/resources reconciliation, Sign-offs, contractor, retention money, etc..
Education: Diploma, B.Tech/B.E.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 15 – 25 years
Location: Bengaluru, Bellary, Shimoga