KMB Group Recruiting Civil Engineers | Assistant Manager | Civil Engineers
The KMB Group Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KMB Group Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KMB Group
KMB group – KMB is a diversified group with investments in retail, distribution and real estate. Founded in 1988 as a manufacturing company KMB soon grew to be one of India’s largest watch strap manufacturers. Today KMB has under its wing leading companies in the retail, distribution and real estate. KMB’s core values of delivering experiences and products that are deeply innovative, valued by our customers and contributive to the local society have led to an organization that is committed every day to deliver iconic products and happiness to our customers through inclusive, design-driven decisions.
KMB Group Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Assistant Manager – Civil (finishing)
Role & Responsibilities –
- Day to day supervision and coordination of the project works.
- Quality Assurance.
- Identification of quality of work and preparation of the weekly quality report.
- Vendors invoice certification including checking of measurement.
- Safety aspect control and monitoring.
- Focus on Lobby Area, Club House, Landscape and External Finishing.
- Record keeping of Design, Drawings, and Measurement & Bills.
2. Design and Drawings
- Coordination with Architects/ service Consultants for release of drawings.
- Prepare weekly work plan. Scheduling and monitoring of project-related activities
- Monitoring of weekly plan with reference to day to day execution of work, coordination with contractors/ vendors.
4. Material Management
- Review of Material Specification/ Quantity, Resource Plan.
- Pre Delivery Inspection of Materials.
- Check measurement sheet and in coordination with planning, assist in Certification of Vendors Invoices.
- Ensure that the correct quantity of materials to be procured.
5. Modification/ Handover to Customers
- Taking the modifications requested by the clients/ Customers.
- Compliance to quality and Tracking Snag list, Program to complete the snag for each unit.
- Required Candidate profile
- Graduate Engineer from reputed Institute in Civil Engineering with 6+ years of experience in residential Projects.
” ONLY Bangalore candidates need to apply “
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 5 – 6 years
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.