KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Planning & Billing | Civil Engineers
The KK Spun India Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KK Spun India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KK Spun India Limited
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best-growing industries in the current market scenario. Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 states of the art manufacturing facilities.
KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Planning & Billing
We have an urgent requirement for the position of Engineer / Assistant/ DeputyManager- Planning & Billing for Drainage & Sewerage Projects for our organization KKSPUN INDIA LTD.
- Experience of working on water drainage, sewerage, the pipeline project will be preferred.
- Working Knowledge of MS Project is mandatory.
- This is an urgent requirement, candidates who can join on an immediate basis will be preferred.
- Position: Engineer /Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager- Planning & Billing
- Experience required: Min. 5-10 years in construction companies.
- Salary: 4- 7 Lacs P.A. (Not a constraint for suitable candidate)
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
- Industry: Construction/ Infra/ Cement
- Job Location: Katni (Madhya Pradesh)
- Preparation & Updating the EPC overall schedule in level 1, Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4, Prepare all necessary Graphs (S curves, Histogram, etc.) required for the project.
- Prepare Project Control Procedure, Invoicing & Payment Procedure, Project & Budget Management, Prepare Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Level III Schedule.
- Monitor & Update progress of work as per the site condition during Shutdown.
- Prepare Project Calendar, Responsible for analyzing the original status of the project and to find the CPM (critical path method), WBS and Listing activities as per the Project BOQ, Look ahead schedule, etc.
- Prepare Progress measurement sheets, Weekly Commodity & Manpower reports, Participates in meetings with the respective Sub-contractors & Clients.
- Coordination with the Project manager, Site manager & Site Engineers to track the progress.
- Contacting internal coordination meetings with site Engineers for schedule analysis.
- Reviewing P&ID drawing, Equipment list for local and International Engineering & Procurement co-ordination process.
- Managing the monthly billing to client & PRW and maintaining the cash flow at the site.
- Responsible for the monitoring of smooth commercial relations with the client and responding to the compliance for site execution.
- Liable for preparation of various reports regarding MPR, CVR, and quality-related issues to inform about the financial & commercial condition of the project to the higher management.
- Liable for preparation & submission of EOT, escalation, and claims to the client.
- Responsible for involvement in site planning and submission of DPR on a day to day site.
- Good Working knowledge of Design, Procurement Discipline deliverables and task work metrics and construction/field services workflow processes.
- Good knowledge of Architecture & Structural drawings/AUTOCAD, Risk Analysis, and Professional Services Costing.
- Experience in Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring of small/medium size projects in the Process Industry in the field of Infrastructure/ Construction/ Engineering.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below-mentioned details:
- Years of Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current location & whether ready to relocate:
KKSpun India Limited
Contact No. : +91-129-6616200
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E.
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Satna