KK SPUN INDIA LTD Recruiting Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineer | Salary INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
KK SPUN INDIA LTD Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best-growing industries in the current market scenario. Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 states of the art manufacturing facilities.
KK SPUN INDIA LTD Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager- Drainage Project
- We have an urgent requirement for the position of Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager- Projects For Drainage & Sewerage Project in PAN India locations for our organization KK SPUN INDIA LTD.
- This is an urgent requirement and candidates who can join on an immediate basis will be preferred.
- Experience of working on either stormwater drainage, sewerage pipeline, box drain, sewer rehabilitation (CIPP Lining & sewer desilting) projects is mandatory.
- Experience of working on MS- Project will be preferred.
- KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is I India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best-growing industries in the current market scenario.
- Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 states of the art manufacturing facilities.
Job Profile: Project planning, coordination, management & execution.
Job Description –
- Project planning and execution in the civil industry (water: Sewerage/Drainage/STP projects)
- Prepare concept designs & development, working drawings.
- Proficient with the execution of pipe laying as per the drawings.
- Cost estimates, budgets, and work bar charts according to the project timelines.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Confer with supervisory personnel and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Experience in construction budget costing, cash flow, the health of the project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedite the project.
- Must have experience in handling the project to completion while meeting the strict timelines and budget requirements.
- Good knowledge of construction industry projects and water, wastewater/ Industrial projects.
- Should have experience in achieving strong employee and subcontractor productivity and ability to identify, isolate and eliminate workplace hazards.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Civil
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – PAN India
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at recruitment @kkspunpipes.com with below-mentioned details:
Years of Experience:
Current location & whether ready to relocate: