KK SPUN INDIA LTD Hiring For Civil Engineers | Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager / Deputy Manager ( Civil) | Salary 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA
KK SPUN INDIA LTD Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best-growing industry in the current market scenario.
Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 states of the art manufacturing facilities.
KK SPUN INDIA LTD Hiring For Civil Engineers
We have an urgent requirement for the position of Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Project Manager- Projects For Drainage & Sewerage Project in PAN India locations for our organization
KKSPUN INDIA LTD
Position – Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Project Manager- Projects (depending upon experience)
Experience required – Min. 5 -15 years in infrastructure/construction companies.
Salary – 5 – 12 Lacs P.A. (depending upon experience)
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. (Civil / Mechanical)
Industry – Construction/ Infra/ Cement
Job Location – PAN India Locations
2. Prepare concept designs & development, working drawings.
3.Proficient with the execution of pipe laying as per the drawings.
4. Cost estimates, budgets, and work Bar charts according to the project timelines.
5. Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
6.Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
7. Confer with supervisory personnel and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
8.Experience in construction budget costing, cash flow, the health of the project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedite the project.
- Must have experience in handling the project to completion while meeting the strict timelines and budget requirement.
- Good knowledge of construction industry projects and water, wastewater/ Industrial projects would be an added advantage.
- Should have experience in achieving strong employee and subcontractor productivity and ability to identify, isolate and eliminate workplace hazards.
- Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below-mentioned details:
KKSpun India Limited
Contact No. : +91-129-6616200