KK Spun India Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Civil Engineering Jobs
The KK Spun India Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the KK Spun India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KK Spun India Limited
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best-growing industries in the current market scenario. Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 states of the art manufacturing facilities.
KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Engineer – Quality Control (Civil)
We have an urgent requirement for the position of Engineer- Quality Control (Civil) for Drainage & Sewerage Projects for our organization KKSPUN INDIA LTD.
- Experience of working on water drainage, sewerage, pipeline project will be preferred. Must have completed at least one project of Water and Drainage network.
- This is an urgent requirement, candidates who can join on immediate basis will be preferred.
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best growing industry in current market scenario.
Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Responsible for implementing the QA/QC management system at the site.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors, coordinate all non- destructive testing on-site, coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Coordinate all receipt inspections and distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site & subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality-related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in the site internal and external audits, coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below mentioned details:
Years of Experience:
Current location & whether ready to relocate:
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Any Specialization, Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – Min. 2 – 5 years in contracting/construction companies.
Salary – INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Singrauli