- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Office Attendant Posts | Total 24 Vacancies | Last Date – 22.01.2020 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
- High Court of Kerala Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Kerala High Court Eligibility Criteria Details:
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Office Attendant Posts | Total 24 Vacancies | Last Date – 22.01.2020 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Kerala has released the recruitment notification for Office Attendant Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Kerala High Court
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Kochi. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the High Court has the power to issue directions, orders, and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court is empowered with original, appellate and revisional jurisdiction in civil as well as criminal matters, and the power to answer references to it under some statutes. The High Court has the superintendence and visitorial jurisdiction over all courts and tribunals of inferior jurisdiction covered under its territorial jurisdiction. Visit the official website of Kerala High Court i.e highcourtofkerala.nic.in
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|Office Attendant||24||22nd January 2020||Click Here|
Kerala High Court Job Vacancies 2020:
High Court of Kerala Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Office Attendant Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Kerala High Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 24 vacancies allotted for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Kerala High Court job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be born between 02.01.1983 & 01.01.2001. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the High Court of Kerala 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Salary||Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||Born between 02.01.1983 & 01.01.2001|
|Starting Date||1st January 2020|
|Last Date||22nd January 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
High Court of Kerala Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Office Attendant – 24 Posts
Kerala High Court Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Candidates should have done 10th from a recognized Institute/ Board/ School.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Office Attendant – Born between 02.01.1983 & 01.01.2001
Salary details of High Court of Kerala Recruitment:
- Office Attendant – Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs.400/- fee to fill the application form of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for High Court of Kerala Posts 2020 for Office Attendant Posts:
Selection Procedure of High Court of Kerala for the Office Attendant Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of High Court of Kerala Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Kerala High Court i.e highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 1st January 2020
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 22nd January 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here (Will Activate on 1st January 2020)