- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 11.10.2019 | For LDC, MTS & Various Posts | Apply @ khsindia.org
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019:
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Jobs Eligibility Details:
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 11.10.2019 | For LDC, MTS & Various Posts | Apply @ khsindia.org
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 – Kendriya Hindi Sansthan has released the recruitment notification for LDC, MTS & Various Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, i.e. Central Institute of Hindi is an Educational Institution established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is run by an autonomous organization: Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal. The Institute mainly conducts various projects and activities for Teaching, Training, Research and Promotion & Propagation of Hindi at National and International level. The headquarter of the Institute is situated at Agra. It has eight regional centers in Delhi (Year. 1970), Hyderabad (Year. 1976), Guwahati (Year: 1978), Shillong (Year. 1987), Mysore (Year. 1988), Dimapur (Year. 2003), Bhuvaneswar (Year. 2003) and Ahmedabad (Year. 2006). Visit the official website of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan i.e khsindia.org
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Job Vacancies 2019:
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the LDC, MTS & Various Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 55 vacancies allotted for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for this Kendriya Hindi Sansthan job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit is 18 – 30 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 post is available on the official website.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Hindi Sansthan|
|Position||LDC, MTS & Various Posts|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Date of Walk-In||11th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- LDC, MTS & Various Posts – 55 Posts
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- MTS – 22 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 5 Posts
- LDC – 15 Posts
- Driver – 5 Posts
- Library Clerk – 3 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 1 Post
- Academic Assistant – 1 Post
- Auditor – 1 Post
- Proof Reader – 1 Post
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Jobs Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a degree of ITI in the trade of Welder/Electrical/Machinist/Fitter.
- For MTS – Candidates must have a Matriculation or equivalent or ITI pass.
- For LDC – Candidates must have a 12th pass or equivalent and Typing Speed in English 35 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- For Driver – Candidates must have a Matriculation and Valid Driving Licence.
- For Library Clerk – Candidates must have a 12th pass and Certificate in Library Science.
- For Junior Stenographer – Candidates must have a 12th pass or it’s equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Academic Assistant – Candidates must have a B.Com Degree from a recognized University.
- For Auditor – Candidates must have a Masters Degree in Hindi or Linguistics of a recognized University.
- For Proof Reader – Candidates must have an Intermediate, PUC + two or equivalent standard.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Educational Qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 11th October 2019)
- MTS – 18 – 25 years
- LDC – 18 – 27 years
- Driver – 18 – 25 years
- Library Clerk/ Junior Stenographer – 18 – 27 years
- Academic Assistant – 28 years
- Auditor – 30 years
- Proof Reader – 30 years
- MTS/ MTS (Safaiwala) – Rs. 18,000/- 56,900/- Level- 01
- LDC/ Driver/ Library Clerk – Rs. 19,900/- 63,200/- Level- 02
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 25,500/- 81,100/- Level- 04
- Academic Assistant – Rs. 29,200/- 92,300/- Level- 05
- Auditor/ Proof Reader – Rs. 25,500/- 81,100/- Level- 04
Candidates have to pay given amounts of Fee to fill the application form of the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019 through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Secretary, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra.
- General & OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates – No Fee
Selection Process for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Posts 2019 for the LDC, MTS & Various Posts:
Selection Procedure of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan for the posts of LDC, MTS & Various Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
How to Apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan i.e khsindia.org
- Find the above-given post for the LDC, MTS & Various Posts.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“
To apply for this recruitment –
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Supporting document & experience Certificates send to –
Postal Address –
Registrant, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Hindi Sansthan Road, Agra, 281005
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date – 11th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Download Application Form – Click Here
Instruction – Click Here