Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | DGM – Civil Tendering | Civil Engineers
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited Recruiting For Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the largest players in the power transmission and infrastructure EPC space worldwide. With proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades, KPTL has established its footprint in over 50 countries, executing marquee projects, that deliver complete solutions spanning design, testing, fabrication, erection, and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure, and railways projects on a turnkey basis. KPTL delivers compelling advantage, combining in-house research, engineering, and manufacturing that ensure the highest value proposition to clients. KPTL’s international footprint spans Africa, CIS countries, the Middle East, SAARC, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In India, the company has been partnering India’s accelerating infrastructure push by executing EPC projects in Oil and Gas infrastructure, and Railways infrastructure, as well as undertaking power transmission projects on Build, Operate, Own, and Transfer (BOOT) model.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – DGM – Civil Tendering
Area of responsibilities:
- Calling kick-off meetings, and strategy meetings
- Obtaining financial inputs, technical puts, contractual inputs, legal inputs and pre-bid queries from the different functions.
- Preparation of Go-No-Go, obtaining approval from the management.
- Raising pre-bid queries to clients, representation in pre-bid meetings.
- Site survey and local inputs
- Define preliminary and final project concept
- Tender schedule, understand PQ requirements, collecting necessary documents from JV partners, head office, other divisions.
- Co-ordination with clients / vendors
- Analysis of tender items and final direct and indirect cost.
- Define requirements from the market (materials, subcontractor and services). Follow-up and obtain quotations (Technical and commercial).
- Risk Analysis and mitigation plan
- Sending inquiry to sub-contractors, finalizing the rate of various items, pretender agreement as required in the tendering stage. Co-ordination with QS, estimators, tendering engineer and in house technical and commercial team.
- Establish contact and databank for potential suppliers for major items
- Establish databank of execution contractors, transporters, machine hiring agencies, etc
- Making Cash Flow for the project
- Making the Tax calculations for the project
- Getting Management approval for the bid by making a suitable presentation
- Compilation of and preparation of final bid and submission of bid on time and post-bid interaction with the client.
Required Candidate profile
- Team working.
- Ability to assimilate and analyze facts.
- Ability to clearly communicate.
- Compilation of technical and commercial documents.
- High energy level to work independently.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience: 15 – 22 yrs
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Delhi NCR (Sector-62 Noida)