The Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Kalpataru Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Limited
Founded in 1969, Kalpataru Limited is one of India’s leading real estate companies. Built on the strong Values of ethics, quality, prudence, humility, respect, and transparency Kalpataru has created defining landmarks that have set new standards in real estate development for close to half a century. Our Vision is: “To be a brand that is admired as an industry leader for its thoughtfully designed, high quality, innovative life-spaces, is recognized for its customer and people practices, and is acknowledged for fostering long term relationship with stakeholders.”
Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – ASSISTANT MANAGER – PROJECT COORDINATION
- Knowledge of Green Building (IGBC/GRIHA/LEED) certification processes with at-least 5-6 years of hands-on experience of working on certification of Green Building projects.
- Thorough knowledge about Green Building (IGBC/GRIHA/LEED) rating systems and their guidelines.
- Study drawings for projects in the conceptual/ planning stage to ensure compliance to Green Building norms
Responsible to conduct site visits, site audits and site training for site personnel to ensure compliance through the construction phase of the project
- Provide inputs to internal teams on the requirements to achieve the desired certification
- As a single point of coordination of the company for Green Certification, coordinate with internal teams and external consultant to achieve timely submission and certification
- Should be well acquainted with Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) notification, NGT orders, MoEF circulars & Office Memoranda, guidelines, and other related acts.
- Experience in coordination for of Environment Clearance of Building & Construction sector projects, preparation of EIA reports and presentations,
- Should possess knowledge of Energy Conservation Building Code compliance and documentation
- Should have knowledge of sustainability reporting viz. GRI, Integrated reporting etc. Other standards are also welcome.
- Preference shall be given if reporting done for more than 2 years.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai