Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | AGM – BILLING | Civil Engineers
Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Limited
Founded in 1969, Kalpataru Limited is one of India’s leading real estate companies. Built on the strong values of ethics, quality, prudence, humility, respect, and transparency Kalpataru has created defining landmarks that have set new standards in real estate development for close to half a century. Our Vision is: “To be a brand that is admired as an industry leader for its thoughtfully designed, high quality, innovative life-spaces, is recognized for its customer and people practices, and is acknowledged for fostering long term relationships with stakeholders.”
Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – AGM – BILLING
- To check & certify the bills with respect to the work order and variation order and other terms and conditions
- Responsible for scrutiny of Labour bills, Material bills, Composite bills, supplier bills, MEP bills, Escalations, etc.
- Obtaining Quality rating from Quality Auditor and calculating penalty/bonus w.r.to quality adherence by the contractor.
- To coordinate with Project in charges for timely certification of RA bills of Civil, MEP, Finishing & Infra Works within the predefined time limit
- Finalize the bills as per the RNA manual for methods of measurements unless specified otherwise in the contract / Work Order.
- Shall ensure that all mandatory compliances regarding billing and applicable taxes are incorporated.
- To coordinate with Accounts department for release of payments on time
- Maintaining bill records like bill inward/outward register, bill payment register, etc.
- Giving a copy of the approved payment with a break-up to the contractor and Chief Engineer / Project Head / Cluster Head.
- The breakup of certified bills may be made available to the chief engineer/project head/ cluster head, on-demand.
- Evaluate cost-effectiveness for all the activities.
- Recommend ways to make an activity more cost-effective and productive
- Efficiently working towards quantities and material reconciliation
- Work on the cash outflow of the project
- Read GFC Drawings and technical documents in order to calculate quantities and work on daily cost sheets
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and contractors on estimates
- Use computer software to calculate quantities & estimations
- Overall responsible for Billing Management.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – KOLSHET, THANE