- Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professors Posts 2019 | Total 108 Vacancies | Last Date – 20.09.2019 | Apply Online @ www.colrec.du.ac.in
- Kalindi College Recruitment 2019:
- Kalindi College Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Kalindi College Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professors Posts 2019 | Total 108 Vacancies | Last Date – 20.09.2019 | Apply Online @ www.colrec.du.ac.in
Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 – Kalindi College has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professors Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Kalindi College
Kalindi College has come a long way since its inception in 1967. It is now seen as a destination where students can embrace their future with hope and confidence, years of hard work put in by all stakeholders show us the way forward. As a constituent college of the University of Delhi. Kalindi College strives to cater to higher education to young women with a vision of a new, fulfilling future for all. A nourishing environment supported by a combination of competent infrastructure and a dedicated teaching faculty helps our students to achieve the highest accolades in Academics, Sports, and other Extra-Curricular Activities.
The college had a very humble beginning as ‘Government College Devnagar’. Within a year the college was shifted to the present location, again a Government School building, in East Patel Nagar. Visit the official website of Kalindi College i.e www.colrec.du.ac.in
Kalindi College Job Vacancies 2019:
Kalindi College Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Assistant Professors 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Kalindi College Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 108 vacancies allotted for Kalindi College Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Ph.D./ M.Phil in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Kalindi College job vacancy. Also, to know about Age limit in detail, candidates must read the official notification that we have provided below. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Kalindi College 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Kalindi College Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Kalindi College|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professors|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||20th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Kalindi College Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professors – 108 Posts
Name of Departments & Number of Vacancies –
- Botany – 5 posts
- Chemistry – 8 posts
- Commerce – 2 posts
- Computer Science – 8 posts
- Economics – 9 posts
- English – 13 posts
- Journalism – 7 posts
- Geography – 10 posts
- Hindi – 9 posts
- History – 8 posts
- Mathematics – 8 posts
- Music – 1 post
- Physics – 6 posts
- Pol.Science – 4 posts
- Sanskrit – 6 posts
- Zoology – 4 posts
Kalindi College Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- The candidates must complete a master’s degree in relevant subjects with at least 55% of marks from an Indian university.
- The candidates must clear the National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
Relevant subjects – Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Journalism, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Pol.Science, Sanskrit, and Zoology.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Not Specified
Salary details of Kalindi College Recruitment:
- Rs. 57,700/- (Per Month)
NOTE – Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of Kalindi College Recruitment 2019 through Online or credit/ debit card/ net banking –
- For candidates of UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- For candidates of SC/ST/PwBD – No Fee
Selection Process for Kalindi College Posts 2019 for Assistant Professors 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of Kalindi College for the Assistant Professors 2019 will be based on –
- The shortlisting candidates and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Criteria for short-listing of candidates:
- M.Phil + PhD – 25 marks
- JRF/ NET – 10 marks
- In the awards category – 3 marks
- Academic Score – 84 marks
- Research Publication – 6 marks
- Teaching Experience – 10 marks
Note – For the candidates, if the period of teaching/ post-doctoral experience is less than one year then the marks shall be reduced proportionately.
How to Apply for Kalindi College Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Kalindi College Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Kalindi College i.e www.colrec.du.ac.in
- Find the above-given post
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Registration of Application Form – 20th August 2019
- Last Date for Registration Of Online Application Form – 20th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here