K M V Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Structural / Pilling / Precast Manager | Civil Engineers
The K M V Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the K M V Projects Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About K M V Projects Limited
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking the construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
K M V Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Structural / Pilling / Precast Manager
- Candidates having more than 10-15 years of experience in Structural/Piling/Precast segments, Prestress Girders
- Preferably relevant experience in Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Major Bridges
- B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- M.E/M, Tech in Civil/Structural/Bridge Engineering
- More than 7 years of experience in design and detailing of Bridges, ROB, RUB, Flyovers, Airport Runways, bridges, etc., (as per relevant IS codes and standards)
- Hand on relevant Design software like Staad Pro, Etabs, etc.,
- Knowledge of the latest construction methodologies, material specification, etc. in the field of Highways, Bridges, Runways, etc.
- Relevant experience in Airports will be added advantage
Required Candidate profile
- Candidates having more than 10-15 years of experience in Structural/Piling/Precast segments, Prestress Girders in Airport Runways, Highways, Bridges would be preferred
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech – Civil
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 5
Bengaluru, Delhi, Shimoga