JWIL Infra Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Planning Manager For Water EPC | Civil Engineer
The JWIL Infra Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About JWIL Infra Limited
JWIL Infra Limited is a Water EPC Company which is a part of the Jindal Saw of the USD $4 billion Jindal Group, it started operation in the year 1984, manufacturing Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) Pipes using the internationally acclaimed U-O-E technology.
JSL is one of the country’s largest producers of SAW pipes, used in the energy sector for transportation of oil & gas. With integrated facilities at multiple locations and an ever-expanding market opportunity, JSL has diversified from a single product company to a multi-product company, manufacturing large diameter submerged arc pipes and spiral pipes and bends for the energy transportation sector; carbon, alloy and stainless steel seamless pipes and tubes manufactured by conical piercing process used for industrial applications; and Ductile iron (DI) pipes for water and sewage transportation. JSL has established itself as a market leader, and a global major in providing total pipe solutions to the industry.
JWIL Infra Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Planning Manager For Water EPC
- Project planning, schedule development and maintenance management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
- Progress/performance evaluation and reporting
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation/monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Tender preparation/adjudication
- Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods
- Establish and define any job-oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
- Establish and agree with the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
- Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
- Coordinate and guide the team on site
- Share inputs for Project kick-off meetings, Monthly project reports, Daily Dashboards
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 7 -12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Delhi NCR