JSW Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Technical Service Officer | B.Tech/B.E, Diploma Candidates Must Apply
JSW Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the JSW Cement Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers.
About JSW Cement Limited
SW Cement produces three varieties of cement: Portland Slag Cement (PSC), Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), and Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBF). At Vijayanagar (Karnataka), Nandyal (Andhra Pradesh) and Dolvi (Maharashtra), JSW Cement utilizes slag from the JSW Steel plants to produce green cement. JSW Cement’s flagship plant in Nandyal uses world-class technology (including the advanced Combi Finish Mode Roller Press Circuit and automated loading system) to manufacture cement. It also won prestigious awards for its energy-saving processes. With key markets in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Orissa, and Goa, JSW Cement has been delivering high-quality products to several prestigious and large infrastructural projects in the southern and western regions of the country.
JSW Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Technical Service Officer
- Technical Services officer in JSW Cement, provides Civil Engineering services to its customers, channel partners, influencers & educates/promotes different products of JSW through various technical activities. The various activities undertaken by TSO are given below.
- Preparation & update of a databank of major influencer segments such as Engineers, builders/contractors.
- Coordination with the marketing team in planning and conducting Technical meets.
- Redressal of customer complaints and documentation of all reported complaints as per CCRS SOP.
- Technical presentation in Technical meets for all influencer segments such as home builders, Contractors, and Masons
- Visits to customers/influencers of all segments as per Journey cycle plan and providing leads of prospective customers to the Sales team. Achieve monthly conversion targets as per plan
- Godown assessment
- Assessment of damaged cement.
- Coordinating in getting product approval from various Govt depts. /key projects.
- Sending market samples for analysis.
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Civil, B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Goa, Alibagh