- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Assistant Posts | Total 14 Vacancies | Last Date – 15.01.2021 | Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Join Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 Details:
- Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – Join Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for the Scientific Assistant Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Join Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to the Indian Navy. Visit the official website of Indian Navy i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Join Indian Navy Job Vacancies 2021:
Indian Navy Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Scientific Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Join Indian Navy Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 14 vacancies allotted for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. All the candidates who’ve completed their graduates from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Indian Navy job vacancy. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Indian Navy 2021 recruitment is available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Starting Date||Check Advt|
|Last Date||15th January 2021|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Scientific Assistant – 14 Posts
- B.Sc degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography with two years experience in Material (metal, metal alloys, rubber) analysis and testing techniques OR
- Machinery noise and vibration movements; analysis and reduction techniques OR
- Chemical analysis of oils, lubricants, electrolyte and water, etc. OR
- Study and analysis of corrosion process and mitigation techniques.
- For General – not exceeding 30 years
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Salary details of Join Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Rs.35,400-1,12,400 PM
- The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person applicant to be called for the written test.
- All short listed eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential desirable qualification as mentioned at para 4 above and bilingual in both
English and Hindi (except for General English).
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Join Indian Navy Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
For all the interested and eligible candidates, send the Application should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly handwritten or typed as per the prescribed format along with required documents through postal on or before 15th January 2021.
The Flag Office
Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters, Western Naval Command (for SO CP”),
Ballar Estate, Near Tiger Gate,
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 15th January 2021
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here