Jodhpur District Court Recruitment 2019 | Para Legal Volunteer Posts | Total 32 Vacancies | Last Date – 15.10.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/jodhpur
Jodhpur District Court Recruitment 2019 – District Court of Jodhpur has released the recruitment notification for Para Legal Volunteer Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About District Court of Jodhpur
Jodhpur District is a district in the State of Rajasthan in western India. The city of Jodhpur is the administrative headquarters of the district. As of the 2011 census, it is the second-highest populated district of Rajasthan (out of 33), after Jaipur district. Jodhpur is the historic center of the Marwar region. The district contains Mandore, the ancient capital of the Pratihara Rajput kings (6th-13th centuries), and the Pratiharas’ temple city of Osiyan. Jodhpur was founded in the 15th century by Rao Jodha and served as the capital of the kingdom of Marwar under the Rathore dynasty until after Indian Independence in 1947. Visit the official website of Jodhpur District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/jodhpur
District Court of Jodhpur Job Vacancies 2019:
District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Para Legal Volunteer Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Jodhpur District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 32 vacancies allotted for District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2019. All the candidates should hold a Senior Secondary from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this District Court of Jodhpur job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy candidates must check the official notification given below for the age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for District Court of Jodhpur 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Jodhpur District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Jodhpur District Court|
|Name of the Post||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Experience||fresher & Experienced|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Last Date||15th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
District Court of Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Para Legal Volunteer – 32 Posts
Panchayat Wise Vacancy Details –
- Panchayat Samiti, Lohawat – 3 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Baap – 3 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Bhopalgarh – 4 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Babri – 4 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Shergarh – 2 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Dechu – 4 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Sekhala – 4 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Oceania – 4 Posts
- Panchayat Samiti, Bapri – 4 Posts
District Court of Jodhpur Career Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have Senior Secondary of a recognized Board, Institute/ University.
- Check Advertisement
Salary details of District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment:
- According to the Norms of the Organization.
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay any amount to fill the application form of District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
Selection Process for District Court of Jodhpur Posts 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer Posts:
Selection Procedure of Jodhpur District Court for Para Legal Volunteer Posts will be based on Personal Interview
How to Apply for District Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Jodhpur District Court Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of District Court of Jodhpur i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/jodhpur
- Find the above-given post.
- Read the given Instruction carefully and apply for the post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and send this address –
Office of District Legal Services Authority, Jodhpur District, Subordinate Taluka Legal Services Committee, Phalodi, Pipard Sahar, Balesar and Ossie
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 5th October 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form – 15th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application – Click Here