- JNU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 19.08.2019 | Apply For Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor Posts @ www.jnu.ac.in
- JNU Recruitment 2019:
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2019 Details:
- JNU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- JNU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 04.02.2019 | For Personal & Jr Assistant, MTS & Stenographer Apply @ www.bcasindia.nic.in
JNU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 19.08.2019 | Apply For Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor Posts @ www.jnu.ac.in
The latest JNU Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Jawaharlal Nehru University job notification for the posts is mentioned below.
Jawaharlal Nehru University has released a recruitment advertisement for the Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the JNU Recruitment vacancy can read the Notification & Apply online if fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for JNU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification JNU Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website.
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor||15||21st June 2019||Click Here|
|Personal & Jr Assistant, MTS & Stenographer||73||4th February 2019 (Closed)||Click Here|
|Name of Service||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Position||Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor|
|Qualification||MSc, M.Phil., Ph.D., D.Phil|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – 2,18,200/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19th August 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor – 271 Posts
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Professor – 110 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 4 Posts
- Associate Professor – 157 Posts
JNU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
For Professor –
- Candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed (or)
- An outstanding professional must have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in above)/industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided with Ten years of experience
- Candidate should have a minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions
For Assistant Professor-
- Candidates should be completed Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Candidates Should Complete Ph.D. Degree in regular mode in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with good academic records
- The candidate must have been cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
Note – NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
For Associate Professor –
- Candidates Should have a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Candidates Should have a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with good academic records
- Candidates minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College.
- Candidate should have Search position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five as per the criteria
Age limit – Not Displayed.
Salary details of Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- For Professor – Rs. 1,44,200/- 2,18,200/- (Per Month)
- For Assistant Professor – Rs. 57,700/- 1,82,400/- (Per Month)
- For Associate Professor – Rs. 1,31,400/- 2,17,100/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of JNU Courses.
- For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and Women Candidates – No Fee
Selection Process for Jawaharlal Nehru University Posts 2019 for the Professor/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor:
Selection procedure of JNU Recruitment for the posts of Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor will be based on Shortlisting the Application form and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note – Only SMS alert/email will be sent for calling the shortlisted candidates for interview.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of JNU i.e www.jnu.ac.in/career
- Find the above-given Post for this Recruitment.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to Apply Online.
- Or, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 19th August 2019
For Detailed Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
JNU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 04.02.2019 | For Personal & Jr Assistant, MTS & Stenographer Apply @ www.bcasindia.nic.in
JNU Recruitment 2019 for Junior Assistant cum Typist, Multitask Staff (MTS), Stenographer & Personal Assistant with 73 Vacancies. Jawaharlal Nehru University has revealed a notification for the posts below. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
|Position||Personal & Jr Assistant, MTS & Stenographer|
|Qualification||10th/ITI, 12th Pass|
|Salary||Level – 1, 2, 4 & 6|
|Last Date||04 February 2019|
JNU Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Name of Post & No.of Vacancies
- Junior Assistant cum Typist – 44
- Multitask Staff (MTS) – 20
- Personal Assistant – 02
- Stenographer – 07
Junior Assistant cum Typist –
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2) and Typing Speed 30 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Hindi.
Multitask Staff (MTS) –
Personal Assistant –
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of
100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer, AND
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
Age limit (As on 04.02.2019): 35 years
Selection Process for JNU Recruitment 2019:
Selection Procedure will be based on skill/trade and written test.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible, may apply online at JNU‘s website (https://www.jnu.ac.in) on 04 February 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application – 05 January 2019
- Closing Date for the Submission of Application – 04 February 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
About JNU – Jawaharlal Nehru University
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 by an act of parliament It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. G. Parthsarthi was the first vice-chancellor. Prof. Moonis Raza was the Founder Chairman and Rector. The bill for the establishment of Jawaharlal Nehru University was placed in the Rajya Sabha on 1 September 1965 by the then minister of education, M. C. Chagla. During the discussion that followed, Bhushan Gupta, member of parliament, voiced the opinion that this should not be yet another university. New faculties should be created, including scientific socialism, and one thing that this university should ensure was to keep noble ideas in mind and provide accessibility to students from weaker sections of society. The JNU Bill was passed in Lok Sabha on 16 November 1966 and the JNU Act came into force on 22 April 1969. The Indian School of International Studies was merged with the Jawaharlal Nehru University in June 1970. Following the merger, the prefix “Indian” was dropped from the name of the School and it became the School of International Studies of the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Why thejobalert for JNU recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for JNU recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the JNU worker salary. And here not only the JNU recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with JNU exam result, JNU admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best JNU Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The JNU job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E, M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on JNU recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the JNU recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for JNU recruitment.
How to prepare for the JNU recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the JNU recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and define what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the JNU recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and JNU recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for JNU Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.