JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd Recruiting Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the JMD Railtech Private Limited Recruiting Engineers.
About JMD Railtech Private Limited
JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with more than 250 staff and sub-consultants globally offering: An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organizations in Australia, UK, India, and South East Asia. Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd Recruiting Engineers
Positions – Safety Officer, Other Construction, Safety Officer/ Engineer
Primary RoleCarry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety, and Environmental management by providing technical support.
Willing to work different shifts and travel up to 50% of the time.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Conduct QHSE Inspections.
- Maintain relevant QHSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable QHSE reports as necessary.
- Conduct daily and monthly QHSE Meetings/ Training and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement and manage QHSE Programs, Policies, and Procedures.
- Perform facility QHSE Inspections.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from the Civil Construction background.
- Prefer Associate Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety Sciences.
Educational Qualification – Any graduate
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Other India