JMC Projects (India) Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The JMC Projects (India) Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the JMC Projects (India) Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About JMC Projects (India) Limited
JMC Projects (India) Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
* Maintaining coordination with Client, consultants, core team, site selection, concept and feasibility assessments, and the production of basic design packages for new projects.
* Guiding the site / Regional Office team for detailed construction method statements, work preparation, equipment planning & preparation for the new projects. Monitoring and ensuring efficient inventory management.
* Maintaining coordination with consultants, contractors, and clients. Undertaking rate analysis of cost schedule of rate/ extra items as per prevailing market prices.
* To ensure execution of the project within the parameters of time, cost, profit, quality, EHS, and productivity to monitor project progress, adherence to contract specifications and quality standards.
* Execution of Intake structures, water treatment plant, laying of DI , MS & HDPE Pipelines.
* Construction of OHT/ESR for multi village rural water supply scheme.
* Mentor and develop staff, providing leadership and an environment, which encourages teamwork, initiative, and growth.
* To build and maintain a good working relationship with contractors, government agencies, vendors, consultants.
Note: If you have executed “Rural Water Supply Project” and Ready to work in Odisha / Uttar Pradesh can apply for the opening.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Civil, Diploma in Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – 10 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Jhansi