JMC Projects (I) Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the JMC Projects (I) Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About JMC Projects (India) Limited
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants, etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts. We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety, and all regulatory compliances, etc.
JMC Projects (I) Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Engineer
- To prepare the detailed monthly planning based on the initial planning with the breakup of main activities and resource requirements for that.
- To study all drawings (original and revised) received at the site. Ensure that all superseded drawings are withdrawn from supervising staff.
- Assisting Planning Incharge for conducting daily meetings to assign planned work of next day to team leaders, to know and report the progress of the day vs. planning and constraints causing deviations.
- Preparing all MIS related as per Company Requirement like Claim V/s Certified, Labour Reconciliation Statement, and Project Performance Report, etc.
- Preparation of related MIS/ reports as an outcome of the above tasks, keep a record of those MIS/ reports as per the system and send those to recipients as per the system. (MIS/ reports will include Rolling plan, Bar chart, Bar chart tracking, WPR, MOR, and monthly planning, Progress related client submissions, progress photo uploading, DPR, Asset phasing and any other required to fulfill the requirement of planning function).
- To keep a track of hindrances caused by the inadequate front, drawings and works by other agencies appointed by client/consultants and provides documentary support to PI/ Project Coordinator to enable them to bring such incidents to client’s knowledge.
- Reconciliation of material, manpower on a regular frequency
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Vacancies – 4
Location – Patna, North India