Jindal Infrastructures Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The Jindal Infrastructures Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jindal Infrastructures Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Jindal Infrastructures Private Limited
Jindal Infrastructure is a Foremost Equipment rental company having a fleet of 300 Types of equipment in India. With a fleet of 45 Hydraulic Rigs, we operate on rental to clients as well as undertake piling contracts across India. The company is a proud possessor and operator of a large gamut of constructions and earthmoving equipment that successfully have added value to the Indian infrastructures. Jindal Infrastructures has marked its presence on the approval list of most of the leading construction companies in India. Over time, Jindal Infrastructures has progressed tremendously to become a professionally managed ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 9001:2000 certified company assisted by a team of experienced managers, mechanics, and operators, who believe in nothing less than pure excellence.
Jindal Infrastructures Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager, Project Engineer – Piling Projects
- Wholly responsible for the entire project
- Execution of piling projects with proper planning and give a maximum output of piles per month
- Preparing Measurement sheets, Prepare bills & get it certified by the client
- Monthly Concrete & Steel Reconciliation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have previous work experience in piling using Hydraulic Rigs
- Knowledge of Executing All types of load testing – Vertical, Lateral, Pullout, PIT, Dynamic, etc.
- Knowledge of Piling IS Codes
- Handling Site Team, Labours & Operators
- Should Team Leader
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience – 10 – 20 Years
Salary – 7,00,000 – 8,50,000 PA.
Vacancies – 2
Job Location – Mumbai(Kalina)