- JDMC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total 71 Vacancies | Last Date – 17.12.2019 | Apply Online @ jdm.du.ac.in
- JDMC Recruitment 2019:
- Janki Devi Memorial College Vacancy 2019 Details:
- JDMC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
JDMC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total 71 Vacancies | Last Date – 17.12.2019 | Apply Online @ jdm.du.ac.in
JDMC Recruitment 2019 – Janki Devi Memorial College has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Janki Devi Memorial College
The college was founded in 1959 by the famous Gandhian Shri Brij Krishan Chandiwala in memory of his mother Smt. Janki Devi in order to promote women’s education. In recognition of the changing global scenario, the college has changed its priorities and perspectives which is amply reflected in the syllabi and curricula. Visit the official website of JDMC i.e jdm.du.ac.in
JDMC Job Vacancies 2019:
Janki Devi Memorial College Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of JDMC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 71 vacancies allotted for JDMC Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Masters from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this JDMC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 21 – 35 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for JDMC Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Janki Devi Memorial College 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
JDMC Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Janki Devi Memorial College|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||21 – 35 Years|
|Starting Date||28th November 2019|
|Last Date||17th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for JDMC Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Janki Devi Memorial College Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professor – 71 Posts
Subject Wise Vacancy Details –
- Commerce – 15 Posts
- Economics – 8 Posts
- English – 9 Posts
- Environmental Studies – 2 Posts
- Hindi – 1 Post
- History – 8 Posts
- HDFE – 1 Post
- Mathematics – 11 Posts
- Philosophy – 3 Posts
- Political Science – 7 Posts
- Sanskrit – 4 Posts
- Sociology – 2 Posts
JDMC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering – Candidates should have Diploma (Ist Class) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 21 – 35 Years
Salary details of Janki Devi Memorial College Recruitment:
- Rs. 57,700/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- fee to fill the application form of JDMC Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Janki Devi Memorial College Posts 2019 for Assistant Professor Posts:
Selection Procedure of Janki Devi Memorial College for the Assistant Professor Posts will be based on the Interview
How to Apply for JDMC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Janki Devi Memorial College Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of JDMC i.e jdm.du.ac.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 25th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here