Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Manager
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jana Small Finance Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About Jana Small Finance Bank
Jana Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank that commenced operations on March 28, 2018. The Reserve Bank of India issued a license to the bank under Section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Prior to becoming a bank, the company was India’s largest microfinance institution, Janalakshmi Financial Services, founded July 24, 2006.
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Manager
Job Description –
- Sell Affordable Housing Loans designed to cater to the needs of existing JSFB & EXTERNAL customers. Leverage the existing JC/Branch relationships to promote and source the
- Housing /Home Improvement Loans/LAP business
- Manage customer relationships
- Post disbursement servicing
- Promotion and Marketing of JSFB offering across the mapped JCs/Branches
- Maintain relationship with the mapped JC/Branch staff
Educational Qualification – 12th/Under Graduates/Graduates
Experience: Minimum 1-year sales experience (Preferable Housing loans/LAP) from an organized sector Knowledge in Banking & Finance
Salary – ₹ 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 20
Location – Hassan, Gulbarga/Kalburagi, Bagalkot, Bijapur
Interview Date and Time: 22nd April – 29 April, 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Interested can send Resume to Preeti.email@example.com