Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Business Development Executive (BDE)
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jana Small Finance Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About Jana Small Finance Bank
Jana Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank that commenced operations on March 28, 2018. The Reserve Bank of India issued a licence to the bank under Section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Prior to becoming a bank, the company was India’s largest microfinance institution, Janalakshmi Financial Services, founded July 24, 2006.
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Business Development Executive (BDE)
Job Description –
Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial Responsibilities: Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference.
- Non-Financial Responsibilities: Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns, branch walk ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry
- Achieving overall numbers and value targets as per scorecard.
- Ensuring timely opening of accounts and giving smooth on boarding experience to NTB customers
Educational Qualification – Must be minimum graduate
Age Limit: Age within 35 yrs
Experience: Min. 1 yr experience required
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Location – Ratlam, Indore, Dewas, Pithampur, Ujjain, Khargone, Rau
Interview Date and Time: 5th April – 14th April, 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
Address for Interview: Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd. Contact – BSM