Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Collection Officer
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jana Small Finance Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About Jana Small Finance Bank
Jana Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank that commenced operations on March 28, 2018. The Reserve Bank of India issued a licence to the bank under Section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Prior to becoming a bank, the company was India’s largest microfinance institution, Janalakshmi Financial Services, founded July 24, 2006.
Jana Small Finance Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Collection Officer
Job Description –
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collections as per targets attached. Biometric, smart card collections and collections of Cross-sell products
- Provide the required customer support , timely and accurate collections
- Adhere to process of collections and ensure zero OD
- Responsible for managing the Collections, maintain/minimize the PAR account. Conducting periodic reviews and recommending collection settlements & also managing collection legal cases and collection agencies for recoveries.
- Responsible for managing the collections & maintain 100% collections, also minimize the PAR
Educational Qualification – Graduate And Under Graduates
Age Limit: 19 to 30 Years
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 20
Location – Kolkata
Interview Date and Time: 2nd April 2021 & 3rd April 2021, 9 am to 4 pm
Address for Interview: Jana Small Finance Bank 6/17, Sahid Nagar, P.O. Haltu, P.S. Garfa, Kolkata- 700078