- Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 | Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others Posts 2019 | 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.10.2019 | Apply Online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Jajpur District Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Jajpur District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 | Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others Posts 2019 | 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.10.2019 | Apply Online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Jajpur District Court has released the recruitment notification for Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Jajpur District Court
Jajpur is a district of Odisha, India. The Odisha Government carried out a re-organization of districts of Odisha in 1993. The erstwhile Cuttack district was split into multiple districts with Jajpur being one of them. The district came into being on 1st April 1993. According to the 2011 census Jajpur district has a population of 1,826,275 roughly equal to the nation of Kosovo or the US state of Nebraska. This gives it a ranking of 261st in India (out of a total of 640). The district has a population density of 630 inhabitants per square kilometer (1,600/sq mi) Its population growth rate over the decade 2001–2011 was 12.43%. Jajpur has a sex ratio of 972 females for every 1000 males, and a literacy rate of 80.44%. Visit the official website of Jajpur District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in
Jajpur District Court Job Vacancies 2019:
Jajpur District Court Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Jajpur District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 21 vacancies allotted for Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th & Diploma in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Jajpur District Court job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit of 18 – 32 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Jajpur District Court 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Jajpur District Court|
|Name of the Post||Jr Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Jr Typist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Jajpur (Odisha)|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Last Date||4th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Jajpur District Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- For Junior.Clerk-Cum -Copyist – 14 Posts
- For Junior Typists – 5 Posts
- For Stenographer Gr.III – 2 Posts
Jajpur District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must pass at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or its an equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University.
- Candidate must pass at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Stenographer Grade-III – A candidate should possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- Junior Typist – A candidate must possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 01st September 2019)
- 18 to 32 years
Salary details of Jajpur District Court Recruitment:
- Junior Clerk- cum Copyist – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Per Month)
- Junior TypistRs – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Per Month)
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Per Month)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019
- For Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
Payment Mode – Treasury Chaim under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
Selection Process for Jajpur District Court Posts 2019 for Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of Jajpur District Court for the Jr Typist, Jr Clerk Cum Copyist & Others Posts 2019 will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
- Shorthand & Type test (for stenographers Gr-III)
- Typewriting test (for Typists)
- Computer Science Test (Practical)
- Viva-voce test
NOTE – Candidates who all are successful will be in the written examination will be called for Computer Science Test (Practical). Candidates who all are selected in Computer Science Test (Practical) will be called for Viva-Voce Test.
- English – 100 marks
- Arithmetic – 100 marks
- General Knowledge – 100 marks
- Computer Science (Practical) – 100 marks
- Viva Voce – 45 marks
- English (Qualifying in nature) – 100 marks
- Type Writing Test(For Jr.Typist) – 50 marks
- Shorthand & Type Test(For Stenographer) – 50 marks
- Computer Science (Practical) – 100 marks
- Viva Voce – 35 marks
How to Apply for Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Jajpur District Court Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Jajpur District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Find the above-given posts
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
District Judge, Jajpur, Office of the District Judge, Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk, Jajpur Town, Pin- 755001, Dist- Jajpur
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 6th September 2019
- Ending Date for the Submission of Application Form – 4th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & To Apply – Click Here