Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Assistant Engineer | Civil Engineers
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers.
About Jacobs Engineering India Private Limited
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $5 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations & maintenance.& Our primary markets include: & Aerospace and Defense & Automotive and Industrial & Buildings &;-Chemicals and Basic Resources & Consumer Products &;-Federal Programs & Forest Products & Infrastructure & Oil and Gas & Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology & Refining & Technology & Our fundamental business strategy are building long-term client relationships. With more than 55 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior customer value “in fact, over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients.
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
Positions – Assistant Engineer (civil)
About the opportunity
- As an Assistant Engineer (Civil), I should be competent in construction supervision and quality control of Building works, Infrastructure facilities including plant road work/drainage, etc. The individual should have a background on construction supervision/quality control / understand the contract and its application / dealing with the contractor for timely completion of the project / dealing with client and working independently at the job site and support to the team working under him and reporting to HO for proper management of the project. Good understanding of teamwork, construction management, quality management, planning & scheduling, etc. He should be well conversant with construction safety which is the company’s core value. He exhibits a clear progression towards a technical career path for himself and for the team.
- Preparation and presentation of weekly / monthly progress reports conduct the weekly progress review meeting and record thru MOM for further compliance follow-ups.
- Good Communicating skill with a counterpart of contractor and client and in house.
- Self-starter and team player.
Required Candidate profile
- B.E (Civil) with 10 years or Diploma (Civil) with 12 yrs.
- Experience in construction management for works related to building and infrastructure.
- Experienced with the skill of handling the construction site as a lead. Awareness for HSE management & implementation.
- Awareness of quality compliance
Exposure to relevant software tools –
- Knowledge of general computer application like
- Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, etc
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 10 – 14 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Gurgaon