Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Drainage Design Engineer – 12D | Civil Engineer
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Jacobs Engineering India Private Limited
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the worlds largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $5 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations & maintenance.& Our primary markets include: & Aerospace and Defense & Automotive and Industrial & Buildings &;-Chemicals and Basic Resources & Consumer Products &;-Federal Programs & Forest Products & Infrastructure & Oil and Gas & Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology & Refining & Technology & Our fundamental business strategy are building long-term client relationships. With more than 55 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior customer value “in fact, over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients.
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Drainage Design Engineer – 12D
About the opportunity
- As a Drainage Design engineer should be competent in roadway drainage design and specification. The individual should have a background on drainage Urban/ Highway projects, working independently and supporting the Drainage Lead. Good understanding of teamwork and highways business area. He/ she will be responsible for quality design delivery. Exhibits clear progression towards a technical career path. Technical training of advanced delivery models for self and for the team.
- Preparation and presentation of design calculations and drawings for project delivery.
- Drainage Design and Modelling.
- Preparation of drawings/check drawings prepared by technicians
- Checking of designs and drawings prepared by junior engineers and technicians
- Communicating with a counterpart in different countries/client
- Contribute to meetings with lead offices
- Continuous improvement to get updated with developments in the industry
- Self-starter and team player
- B.E / Post-Graduation in Civil / Hydraulic / Water Resource Engineering
- 4-8 years experience in roadway drainage engineering design (proven 12d experience with Global Design Centre)
- Proficiency in 12d
- Exposure to relevant software tools Sewergems, StormCAD, OpenRoads, Windes Microdrainage, and Civil3D is additional advantage.
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- Microsoft office
- Application of hydraulics and hydrology in the drainage design for highways and urban development projects.
- Exposure to Australian projects and relevant design standards (AustRoads/similar).
- Technical Report Writing skills
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills (English).
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon