Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers | Cost Engineer | Civil Engineer
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Jacobs Engineering India Private Limited
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the worlds largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $5 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations & maintenance.& Our primary markets include: & Aerospace and Defense & Automotive and Industrial & Buildings &;-Chemicals and Basic Resources & Consumer Products &;-Federal Programs & Forest Products & Infrastructure & Oil and Gas & Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology & Refining & Technology & Our fundamental business strategy are building long-term client relationships. With more than 55 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior customer value “in fact, over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients.
Jacobs Engineering India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers
Positions – Cost Engineer
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of a project management system to monitor the status of the project.
- Forecast costs and prepare project cost reports on a monthly basis.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the project team as and when required.
- Keep a complete record of change notices to the project
- Manage the financial part of the project, covering cost areas such as Forecasts, Actuals, Bookings, and Commitments.
- Performing and/or managing the analysis of cost and risks for projects with a focus on support of project management.
- Will be assigned to project teams on request.
- Accountable for investment project cost, and schedule and reports to the Project Manager of one or more projects during the planning and execution phase.
- The position controls the entire life cycle of an investment project.
Main Tasks (Cost) –
- Support Senior Cost Controllers to develop Cost WBS structure and control budget for the project based on the approved estimate.
- Support senior Cost Controller to the change management as support to the project manager.
- Support in the monitoring of cost developments of engineering/ vendors/ contractors and develop the cost reports.
- Analyze the project developments (including technical) and translate these into cost consequences and seek opportunities to improve these objectives and report to Senior Cost Controllers.
- Required Candidate profile
- Proficient command of spoken and written English skills were mandatory.
- Skilled in cost controlling skills mandatory (cost controlling/change management).
- Working-level experience in relevant software/tools like MS Office, Timewriting software, etc.
- Competency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Estimation.
Job Related preferable skills-
- Skilled in project management skills preferable.
- Good negotiation skills will be preferable.
- Understanding engineering, procurement and construction workflows preferable.
Job selected skills-
- Skilled in Civil engineering will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of IPCS / Ecosys
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6- 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Gurgaon