J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited
J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd. has been in the business of Infrastructure Construction of elevated & underground metros, urban Infrastructure, public buildings, dams, roads, bridges, flyovers, skywalks, subways etc. From the modest beginning in 1980, the company, in the span of 35 years has grown into a full-fledged infrastructure construction company in India.
J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Engineer
- Working with the quantities to cover the total scope of the project for preparing the Project completion schedule using Project Management tools like MS Project/Primavera.
- Preparation of Monthly & daily work plans and progress reports.
- Analyzing the Direct & Indirect cost overruns, shortfalls, and prepare Profitability report.
- Preparation of monthly Daily Progress Reports Vs Interim Payment Certified reports, Monthly Work In Progress statements.
- Coordinating with the site execution team for preparing monthly procurement schedules for major materials, construction materials, special materials and tools as per the work plan.
- Monthly Reconciliation of major materials.
Interested candidate may apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- Total Experience
- Current Location
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience: 5 – 9 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai (Veera Desai Road)