- IWAI Recruitment 2020 | Specialist (Hydro) Posts | Total 06 Vacancies | Last Date – 10.02.2020 | Apply @ hiwai.nic.in
- IWAI Recruitment 2020:
- Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy 2020 Details:
- IWAI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
IWAI Recruitment 2020 | Specialist (Hydro) Posts | Total 06 Vacancies | Last Date – 10.02.2020 | Apply @ hiwai.nic.in
IWAI Recruitment 2020 – Inland Waterways Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for Specialist (Hydro) Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Inland Waterways Authority of India
The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) came into existence on 27th October 1986 for the development and regulation of inland waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for the development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grants received from the Ministry of Shipping. The head office of the Authority is at Noida. The Authority also has its regional offices at Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi and sub-offices at Allahabad, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Farakka, Hemnagar, Dibrugarh (Assam), Kollam, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and Vijayawada(A.P.). Visit the official website of IWAI i.e hiwai.nic.in
IWAI Job Vacancies 2020:
Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Specialist (Hydro) Posts 2020. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of IWAI Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 06 vacancies allotted for IWAI Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E/, B.Tech from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this IWAI job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be Maximum 50 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for IWAI Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Inland Waterways Authority of India 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
IWAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist (Hydro)|
|Salary||Rs. 85,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Maximum 50 years|
|Last Date||10th February 2020
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Specialist (Hydro) – 6 Posts
IWAI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- A Cat “B” Hydrographer / SR-1 from an IHO Certified Institute
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering) / B.Tech (Survey Engineering)
- Associate Member of Institution of Surveyors in Subdivision I(B)
- Experience: Minimum post-qualification, the experience of 15 years in the relevant area.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisements to know about educational qualifications in detail.
Age limit: 50 Years Maximum
Salary details of Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment:
- Rs. 85,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of IWAI Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for the Inland Waterways Authority of India Posts 2020 for Specialist (Hydro) Posts:
Selection Procedure of Inland Waterways Authority of India for the Specialist (Hydro) Posts will be based on these stages –
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IWAI i.e hiwai.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on the “Detail Advertisement & Application Form” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 10th February 2020
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here