ITC Ltd Recruitment 2020 For Engineers | Assistant Manager
The ITC Ltd Recruitment 2020 For Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the ITC Ltd Hiring Engineers.
About ITC Ltd
ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a Gross Sales Value of ₹ 76,097.31 crores and Net Profit of ₹ 15,136.05 crores (as on 31.03.2020). ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water and solid waste recycling positive. In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
ITC Ltd Recruitment 2020 For Engineers
Position – Assistant Manager
To ensure uninterrupted availability of all equipment, machines, and utilities for the unit. To lead the maintenance team and ensure the upkeep of the equipment’s machine thru robust maintenance systems. Innovate and implement systems and contemporary technologies in his areas of operation, with an aim to reduce operating costs and achieve improved standards of quality and EHS
- Ensure Maintenance systems and their review mechanism are in place
- Ensure 100 % availability of all equipment, machines, utilities/ancillary services – of the right quality and quantity.
- Ensure the operation & maintenance of the services equipment in line with OEM recommendations and/or industry best practices.
- Guide the Maintenance team to develop/improve maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Identify and implement adequate training & development programs for his team members.
- Ensure all statutory requirements: Tools tackles, Weights, and measures, Boiler
- Inspectorate, pollution control board, etc are 100% adhered to
Desired Candidate Profile:
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical
Experience – 2 – 3 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Haridwar