The ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the ISGEC Heavy Engineering Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About ISGEC Heavy Engineering Limited
Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. is an 80-year old, diversified global engineering company. The company range of products includes Process Equipment, EPC Power Plants, Boilers, Sugar Plants & Machinery, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Presses, Castings, Contract Manufacturing, and Trading. Isgec has customers across 80 countries and caters to a number of sectors including Power, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Fertilizer, Steel, Cement, Automobile, and Chemical.
Isgec has its manufacturing operations across Yamunanagar, Rattangarh, Dahej, Bawal & Muzaffarnagar, with offices in Noida, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai & Kolkata in India.
ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Discipline Engineer
- Is responsible for Civil Area as a Complete Discipline. Assists Procurement Team in technical and commercial matters. Supports Construction and Commissioning Teams in Civil Areas engineering and design issues.
- Is responsible for the Engineering and Design Deliverables of the Civil Area
- Is responsible for keeping the Civil Area Engineering and Design in Timeschedule
- Is responsible for continuous follow-up of Civil Areas Engineering and Design Workplans Progress
- Is responsible for the Quantity Updates relating to Civil Discipline
- Is responsible for Civil Areas Interfaces towards other disciplines and customers systems
- Is responsible for managing and supervising Civil Areas Engineering and Design Subcontractors and 3rd Parties
Educational Qualification – UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Salary – Not Diclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Noida