IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Manager
IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting graduates. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the IndusInd Bank Ltd Hiring For Any Graduates.
About IndusInd Bank Ltd
According to Wikipedia, IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
IndusInd Bank Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Position – Relationship Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve an increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 3 – 8 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location: Mohali, Chandigarh, Baddi, Panchkula, Ambala, Fatehabad
Interview Date and Time: 17th March – 26 March, 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Interview Address: IndusInd Bank Ltd, S.C.O. No.56-57-58, Above IDBI Bank, Sector 8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh- 160009