IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Business Development Manager
IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting graduates. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the IndusInd Bank Ltd Hiring For Any Graduates.
About IndusInd Bank Ltd
According to Wikipedia, IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
IndusInd Bank Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Position – Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve the Sales Targets (CA/SA) set in terms of NTB, Value & product mix.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets across the designated Product lines
- Extend professional customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics for his/ her assigned territory
- Achieve defined quality parameters in terms of AMB depletion/FTR %/ UID penetration and NBD penetration.
- Achieve Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 0 to 4 years
Salary – ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 30
Job Location: Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur
Interview Date and Time: 20th April, 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Interview Address: Indusind Bank Ltd Saket Building, 6th Floor, 44 Park Street Kolkata – 700016