IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Business Development Manager
IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting graduates. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the IndusInd Bank Ltd Hiring For Any Graduates.
About IndusInd Bank Ltd
According to Wikipedia, IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
IndusInd Bank Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Position – Business Development Manager
Overall Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acquires new customers through active referrals from clients in existing portfolios and self-generated leads and thereafter adds these clients to his/her existing portfolio for future cross-sell.
- Implements client engagement programs with a view to ensuring top-of-mind recall for clients in his/her portfolio.
- Easily establish relationships with customers and build a rapport.
- Relate well to different types of customers and adapt his/her style to ensure that the customer is comfortable with the Bank.
- Is able to instill confidence in the customer on providing financial advice related to investments, insurance, simple banking transactions.
- Maintain the highest order of honesty, transparency, integrity in all his actions.
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate / MBA
- AMFI Certification / Insurance certification preferred.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years
- Experience in CA, Trade & Fx, MF & Insurance in his last assignment.
- Flair for Direct sales
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Interview Date and Time: 10th March, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview Address: Indusind Bank Ltd. 87, Bull Temple Road, Gavipuram Extn, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560004