IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Officer
IndusInd Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting graduates. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the IndusInd Bank Ltd Hiring For Any Graduates.
About IndusInd Bank Ltd
According to Wikipedia, IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
IndusInd Bank Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Position – Relationship Officer
- Acquisition of new retail outlets in the assigned territory with an emphasis on creating new footprint in the allotted territory.
- Be responsible for the targets of core and non-core products to be sold as communicated and agreed with management at the beginning of the year/month.
- Core products: POS machines installed, current accounts opened and loans disbursed.
- Non-core products: Cross-sell other banking products such as of insurance products, investment related products, locker services etc.
- Helps in managing service relationships with clients by coordinating with back-end service teams to ensure clients concerns are quickly addressed.
Educational Qualification – Min. Graduation required in any field
Experience – 6 months to 5 years (Preferably in Sales Field)
Salary – ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Interview Date and Time: 4th January , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Interview Address: Induslnd Bank Ltd, 87, Bull Temple Road, Gavipuram Extension, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560004.