Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Graduate Apprentice Engineers | Civil Engineers
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Welcome to the world of IndianOil, a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Graduate Apprentice Engineers – Civil Engineering
Additionally, selection of few candidates from above disciplines shall also be done for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter). GAEs are offered lump sum monthly stipend for a period of one year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in the Corporation.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2020
Educational Qualification and Degree:
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions: Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible
- Above mentioned inclusions/exclusions in the engineering streams are indicative and not descriptive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision on considering/not considering a program beyond the above-mentioned engineering disciplines.
Nature of Job (Indicative):
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers may be posted in one of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines and Business Development or in Corporate functions, eg., Information Systems, Optimization or in Subsidiary/ Joint Venture companies.
- In Refineries Division, based on qualification, may be posted in engineering services, process, production, projects, power plant, maintenance, inspection or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement
- In Marketing Division, may be posted in Aviation Services, Engineering, Operations, LPG, Lubes, Maintenance & Inspection, Sales and Marketing, Technical Services or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement
- In Pipelines Division, may be posted in operations and maintenance, construction, projects or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement
- In Business Development, may be posted in petrochemicals & polymer projects, operations, sales/marketing, gas, renewable energy & sustainable development or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
- Other allowances /benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, conveyance advance/ maintenance reimbursement, performance related pay (PRP) etc as per rules of the corporation.
- The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and also performance rating of individual.
How to apply:
- Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the candidate will be sent on this email-id/mobile no.
- Candidate must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, candidate should have following inputs ready for uploading/filling on the ONLINE portal: i) GATE 2020 registration number and GATE 2020 Marks Card, ii) Scanned copy of Color Passport Size Photograph which was used to register for GATE 2020. If the candidate is called for PI, then the identity of the candidate shall be established with GATE-2020 Admit and Marks Cards, iii) Scanned copy of Signature, iv) Aadhar Card, v) Additionally, the candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their GATE-2020 Registration number, category (Gen/EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD), qualification details etc. in the Online application form very carefully. Candidates will not be allowed to change their particulars after submitting of the On-line application and no request in this regard will be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE 2020 Registration Number in the ONLINE application form. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Discipline and Marks (out of 100) will be auto-filled based upon his/her GATE-2020 registration number.
- Candidates must note that GATE-2020 marks and relevant personal details of the candidates are auto – retrieved from the database provided by the GATE authorities through a software and therefore any wrong entry in GATE-2020 registration no. by the candidate may result in mis-match, thus resulting in non-retrieval of candidate details successfully. Hence due care needs to be taken by candidate while entering GATE-2020 registration number in the on-line application form.
- It may be noted that IOCL does not carry out any manual intervention to correct any mistake committed by candidate in filling-in the GATE registration number while applying on-line in Indian Oil.
- Wherever final marks have been awarded as letter grade (CGPA/GPI/SGPA etc), candidate shall calculate equivalent percentage of marks as per conversion formula adopted by respective institute/university. Such candidates would be required to submit the conversion certificate to this effect at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- After filling up the ONLINE application form in all respect, and being satisfied that all the entries are correct, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the submit button. If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form
- Candidate should take a print out of ONLINE application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates need not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
- Candidature of the candidates not found meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
- Candidature of the candidate submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
Last date for Appling to IOCL: Last date of applying for posts advertised in this advertisement is 6th May, 2020
Application Fee: Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – Not Disclosed
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 22
Location – Jodhpur
For more information visit: https://www.iocl.com/download/GATE_2020_Detailed_Advertisement.pdf