- Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card, Download 2019 | Exam Date – September 2019 | Download Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019:
- Selection Process for Join Indian Navy 2019 for Sailors (MR):
- Exam Pattern of Indian Navy Sailors (MR) CBT 2019
- Syllabus For Sailors (MR) Examination 2019,
- Documents To Carry For Join Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Examination 2019 –
- Details Present For Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Hall Ticket 2019 –
- Exam Date For Sailors (MR) Examination 2019,
- How to download Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019?
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019 – Join Indian Navy has released the admit card for Sailors (Matric Recruit) Posts. Many of the candidates and Indian Navy aspirants have applied and patiently waited for the hall ticket. Now they can download the Indian Navy Admit Card 2019. All the details related to the admit card has been provided below.
About Join Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. Indian Navy President is Supreme Commander. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy traces was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. This is the only Tri-ServicesCommand in the Indian Armed Forces and is headed by a Commander-in-Chief, as appointed in rotation from the three Services. In 1793, the East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy. Visit the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019:
Join Indian Navy has recently released the Admit Card for Sailors (MR) Examination for the Sailors (Matric Recruit) Posts. Interested candidates who have fillup the form of Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Vacancy can go through the below post to download the admit card of Indian Navy Exam. There is a total of 400 Vacancies allotted for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. You may here check out the exam duration, exam pattern & admit card download link for Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Exam 2019. The hall ticket is important to know the exam centre, venue, time of exam as well as for the verification purpose of your’s in the exam hall. Applicants must go with their admit card to the exam hall. Candidates who have any query regarding the Join Indian Navy exam pattern, exam schedule, scheme, Join Indian Navy Syllabus or any upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment notifications or any further updates like changes in this exam may visit the official website of Indian Navy.
|Name of Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailors (Matric Recruit)|
||PFT, Medical Examinations|
|Status of Admit Card||Available (Download Now)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about any query. You’ll get here information in the sense of admit card, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam schedule, and whole exam procedure along with the instruction followed in Indian Navy Admit Card 2019. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest updates of Admit Card.
Selection Procedure of Join Indian Navy Post for the Sailors (Matric Recruit) Exam will be based on these stages –
- Computer-based Examination,
- Subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT),
- Fitness in Medical Examinations.
Computer-based Examination –
- Exam Duration – Indian Navy will provide 30 minutes to complete this exam.
- Total No of Questions – 50 Questions
- Each Question carrying – 1 mark
- The question paper will comprise of two sections – Science & Maths and General Knowledge.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Question Paper Language – Hindi and English
- For wrong answers (Negative Marking) – 0.25 Mark
NOTE – The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)-
- Complete 1.6 Km run – 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
NOTE – Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Standards –
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health.
Visual Standards (Distant Vision only) –
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse eye||Better Eye||Worse eye|
|Chefs/ Stewards/ Hygienists||6/6||6/9||6/6||6/9|
Syllabus For Sailors (MR) Examination 2019,
Join Indian Navy has released Multiple vacancies that are to be recruited on this year. This is a golden opportunity for job seekers who are looking for a bright future for the government sector of the Join Indian Navy. A huge number of students has availed this opportunity and we are here to hold your hands to help you sail through an exam. So, to give you a helping hand in this regard we are providing you with an exam pattern, important dates, important topics to be covered with the exam pattern to be followed by the exam. Candidates should be having knowledge about the syllabus and the pattern of the exam is the most important aspect when you decide to attempt an exam. Candidates will get the Syllabus on the official website of Join Indian Navy. So, please visit the website to get the Syllabus. Before Applying the exam candidates must read the given Syllabus to do their best in the exam. So, candidates must follow the Syllabus Patten.
While appearing the examination hall of Indian Navy, candidates are requested to carry their Join Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Hall Ticket 2019 with them before appearing the exam. And in addition to that aspirants have to carry any one of the following documents for the security reasons. Join Indian Navy candidates have to carry the xerox documents while Appearing Exam Hall.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Another ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any other ID assigned by the State or Central Govt
All the candidates who have applied for the post of Join Indian Navy, aspirants may download the Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019 from September 2019. So, candidates have to carry the Hall Ticket before entering the exam hall candidates have to check the details present for the Join Indian Navy Hall Ticket 2019 about them are correct or not. If the details of Join Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Posts is not correct or if there is any problem please bring notice to the higher authorities of Join Indian Navy. They will recheck the details of Join Indian Navy Hall Ticket 2019 and resend it to you the correct details. So, candidates please don’t be panic for any kind of problem-related to Hall Ticket 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Exam Date For Sailors (MR) Examination 2019,
Those candidates who have applied for the Sailors (MR) Posts. The Join Indian Navy has decided to conduct the Sailors (Matric Recruit) Written Exam from September 2019. So candidates can download the Join Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019 before appearing the written exam. Aspirants can also check the official site to know more details about the Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Admit Card 2019. Candidates, please don’t miss the exam and appear the exam carefully.
- Exam Date – September 2019
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy i.e https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the above-given post download link for Admit card.
- Then scroll down then find the Admit Card section, then Clik on it.
- Then, click on the given link and download the Admit card.
- Log In with Registration ID or Roll Number that you have creative during the registration of the online application.
- Print out your hall ticket/ Admit Card and must attend the exam.
- Read the information about exam carefully.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Exam Dates – September 2019
- Admit Card – Available (Download Now)